Friday, March 20, 2009

The First Post: Yay Sewing!

About a month ago I was bitten by the sewing bug. I don't even remember what inspired it, but all of a sudden I was pouring through sewing blogs, fabric websites, and oohing and ahhing over patterns. I've come across some wonderful and inspiring seamstresses. They make the most beautiful things but I'm also a little intimidated. I've yet to find a "beginner" blog that catches my interest. I'm 20 yrs old. I love glitter. I love cupcakes. I love drag queens. Since I haven't found a blog that kinda wraps all those aspects together (big order, I know...) I decided to create my own. Here I will record my eventual foray into the sewing world as I attempt to create fun, fabulous, and well fitting things. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...