Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Visit From The Fabric Fairy

Yep, I've been graced with some yardage. These are all stretch poplin on sale at Fabric.com for 3.98 a yard. That plus a 30% off coupon and free shipping made me very happy.

From Left: New Red, Pistachio, Batik Blue

From Left: Black, White, Navy, Fuchsia

I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do with it all. It was a great price so I picked a few basics, and a few brights. I do think that the Pistachio (which happens to be the same color as my VW Bug) is destined to be a pencil skirt. The Navy and New Red may be used for a Nautical themed outfit. I have some fuchsia leopard that may be pared the solid fuchsia. I'm thinking ruffles. There are a couple more colors that I may go back for if these sew up well. I'm in love with the Grape and Dahlia colors. Super Spring Colors! I just have to make sure I don't look like a walking rainbow. Well, not everyday at least. :)

Anyways, just a quick update. I hope you all receive visits from the Fabric Fairy soon!

Aloha, Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I was on fabric.com today looking at the Turquoise poplin. I really want a Turquoise colored pencil skirt for the summer. But I stopped myself. I am trying not to buy any more fabric, at least till we move so that I wont drive the boyfriend crazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...