Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Quick Note

Hello all! I am alive. Where have I been? Oh you know, secret missions of the utmost importance, and all that jazz. Also known as moving. Bleck! However, everything should be done by this coming week, says the anal retentive neat freak on my left shoulder. Ha! You're crazy, says the lazy, procrastinating, slob on my right. We shall see who wins...

Anyways, once this annoying-ness is done with, I shall have a fabulous sewing space, unlike the corner I crammed everything into after moving in with the Mr. Things would probably have gone a bit quicker if not for the fact that I have a new job. I'm working at Curves! It's a women only gym. Which is great, considering my melt-down blog post from awhile ago. I'm getting paid to work out. How sweet is that? Plus it's a six minute drive from my new place. Super sweet!

Okey dokey, I'm off to pack. Aloha!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...