Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm such a dork...

...but I had to take a moment to share this with you all. A while ago someone who knows of my fondness (obsession) with leopard print gave me some leopard print duct tape. I was completely tickled, but didn't really have a use for it. Until now! I saw the idea a week or so ago on another blog that I can't remember the name of. She used blue painters tape to protect and reinforce the edges of her cardboard cutting mat. You know, the one almost everyone has? So today as I was organizing my sewing space, I finally got around to doing my board. Ta-da!!!






It will fit in nicely with my leopard print ironing board. :) I'll have my polka dot Emma Pillsbury skirt to show you all tomorrow. Promise. It's my first day of school outfit so I have to finish tomorrow.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Aloha!

3 comments:

  1. I am so with you!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE leopard print!!! where the heck did you get leopard print duct tape??? that is WAY cool I would love to get some... great ideas!!!
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi- It was a gift, so I don't know for sure. But I have seen patterned duct tape at Target and Walmart before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently saw zebra duct tape at Michael's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...