Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 Project: 01/01/2011

Confession time....I am a terrible blogger. The fact that I only posted 30 times last year pretty much proves that. However, it is a brand new year and I'm full of resolutions. One of them being to be a better blogger. I've seen numerous people doing this 365 Project thing. Taken from the website:

"The 365 project is a
photography project where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photo. We want to help you build a picture of the little day to day things that make your life so special and unique. Everyone can take part and join in! All you need is a camera."

I thought this would be a fun and easy way to start blogging on a more regular basis. So I present to you all my first picture. :)




This is the highlight of my day. I saw this cupcake bank before Christmas but didn't buy it. When I went back after Christmas to get it, it was sold out. I was devastated...cupcakes are serious business. Santa brought me the beautiful lime green table underneath it, and I knew exactly what needed to go on top. After checking three more stores, I finally got a hold of one today. I am thrilled. :) Just looking at it makes me smile.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. I am positive 2011 will be amazing and I'm so excited for the future. I hope 2011 is your most amazing year yet! Aloha all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...