Sunday, February 27, 2011

O hai guyz!


Readers, it appears every time I attempt to participate in a sew along, a major change occurs in my life. For example, when planning to sew the Lady Grey coat my personal life exploded. Many thanks for the kind words, by the way. As silly as it it, knowing I have about two dedicated readers makes me ridiculously happy (or ridiculously narcissistic?) Hmmm. Anyhoo...I then began to start the Crepe sew along....and my personal life exploded again...but in a good way. :) To make a long story short, "It's all good now". This does mean though that I've moved again. That would be twice now in four months. :sigh: I really, really, really hate moving. I have not bothered to set up my sewing studio as hubby and I will be moving...again. But this time I get movers. :)

What!? Where am I going, you ask? This blog will be going international! In not very many months we will be packing up our things, (well the movers anyway) and traveling to the land of ice wines, schnitzel, and Nazis. Care to take a guess? I'm fairly excited...most days. The idea of going to live in another country when I've never been out of the U.S. before is a little intimidating. I am however very excited to try ice wines. :) So, that's the update. Not much sewing going on right now. Lots of planning, and blog lurking, but no sewing of my own.

With that thought: K.Line, I love love love your Pendrell/jeggings outfit. I am super jealous of your jeggings, but I also know that people who are shaped like potatoes shouldn't wear them, so I will only admire and not attempt myself. :sigh:

The plan for this week? My BFF is due with her baby girl in June and I fell in love with this Janie and Jack dress.
I will not, however, pay 70 dollars for something that is going to be peed in/spat up upon/outgrown in 1 month. So, I'm going to try and knock it off. Most likely in an animal print because, well, that's how I roll. :) By the way, Elise, if you're reading this...act surprised when you get the box.

So that's the plan for this week. Anybody doing/sewing anything super cool? Aloha!

P.S. I totally canned the 365 Project. I started feeling like the annoying person on Facebook who updates their status multiple times a day. Yeah, didn't want to be that person. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious photo! And what's going on, girl? Reconciled with the hubby and moving to Germany?! That's awesome! Just don't do any more sew alongs, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am so glad that things are looking up for you and the hubby. You are going to LOVE Germany. I am going to have to agree with K.Line, no more sew alongs for you, unless they are going to only bring on good news. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...