Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finished Objects in Action: Polka Dot Skirt


Hello Bloggy friends! I'm popping in with a quick post about today's outfit. I don't normally do these, but I was completely enamored with my outfit today. I played some of the music for our kindergarten graduation this morning, so I had to dress extra spiffy. I blogged about the skirt previously here, and had worn most of the combinations listed. I somehow never realized I had a RTW top that the exact same dots in reversed colors. It's amazing what you find when you spend an entire weekend cleaning out and organizing your closet. :) I wasn't sure if they would work together, or be too clownish, but I ended up loving the outfit. I threw on a skinny patent leather belt for some waist definition, some matching patent flats, added a flower to the hair, and BAM! Cute outfit. So, what do you think? Polka dot overload? Or Carnival Cute?

I hope you guys had an awesome day. Aloha all!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You are a teacher? I was a teacher in Mexico and am thinking of being one again, but I dont want to give up blogging. I love fashion more!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was an assistant teacher at a Montessori school until last week. Now that I'll be working on my degree in Germany, I'll have lots of time to blog. :) I love the kids though, and can't wait to teach again when we get home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...