Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's the Birthdoona Party of the Year!

Hello Bloggy Friends!  It's party time!  We're celebrating the most groovy-ist Balloona-ist Kalkatroonan out there, Miss Oonaballoona.  (Say that five times fast!)  I may be a little late to the party, but I think my guest will more than make up for that.  But first, the outfit!  

A half handmade outfit.  My fave self drafted polka dot skirt.

And I haz cute shoes! 

 Anywhoo, I ran into Officer McNaughty while I was on my way up.  He says he's here to check out a "noise level violation."  This must be some party! :)   Oh Officer, what a big night stick you have.  The better to WHAT with!?  Oh my.  Hmmm, your badge seems to be made of tin foil, Officer.  You know, Oona, I'm starting to wonder if he's a legit cop....do real cops also carry a boom box and techno music?  Well, the handcuffs look real. ;)


Oh hai, Officer McNaughty!
  
Oops!  I swearz I thought he was a real cop, Ruggy!  Sorry! :)

Happy Birthday Ms. Oona Balloona! Enjoy! ;)
P.S.  I have no idea how she is able to look so cute in her photos whilst making the most hilarious faces.  I swear I took like 700 pics trying to make an "Oona Face," and none of them really turned out right.  Mad props on your photo skills, Ms. Balloona!

2 comments:

  1. Did you take his badge number down? We might have to report this impersonator ;)
    Love your skirt! I'm a sucker for polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin' dress, and the Hot Cop was much appreciated ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...