Monday, July 2, 2012

Not sewing, but sowing.


Hola Bloggy Friends!  What's up?  I haven't gotten my act together enough to sew anything in the last six months...geez is it July already?  Holy crap time flies by when you're doing lots of stuff.  I've been doing everything but sewing apparently.  Teaching (thank goodness this school year is over), going back to school (soooooo excited!), gaining weight (partly why there is no sewing going on), and my favorite outdoor activity, Gardening!!!  I am truly a farm girl at heart.  I hate city living, and can't wait until we move back to the states so I can buy a giant piece of land, grow all my own food, and have a purple coop full of chickens.  Here are some pictures of this year's garden so far.  


Mama Bell and Baby Bell.  Someone totally stole half the peppers off of this plant. Jerks.

This is the sad victim of rabbit on cabbage violence.

Those blood thirsty rabbits went after the corn, too!

The lettuce hasn't fared any better either.  Oh the humanity!

Spicy!

My little baby tomatoes!

This tomato plant is bigger than me.  No joke.

Apparently I like to grow weeds, too.  No, not that kind...

I didn't grow these beauties, but aren't they lovely?  My bounty from the farmer's market.

I've been bitten by the sewing bug again, so hopefully I'll have something new to show you soon.  What are you sewing, or sowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...