Sunday, January 13, 2013

Currently: 01/13/13

Excited:  I have had such a productive week (sewing and otherwise).  I've sewn a dress, a skirt, and taken in a pair of pants!  I'm on fi-yah! 


While boxy looking here, it is actually fitted and flared on me, promise.  This skirt was such a pain in the ass.  Mostly because I didn't read the directions thoroughly.  My seam ripper and I became very good friends.  I think she was mad because I didn't need her at all on my Snake print V1179.


 I love this dress pattern.  I've worn the leopard version a ton already.  I still need to finish the hem on this on (and the skirt) but I cut and sewed it all in less than 5 hours.

Sweating:  Still going strong on the Turbofire.  I'm adding in some weightlifting this week.  Zumba class kicked butt last week and I've been asked to teach a song at the next one.  Woot!

Reading:  I didn't read too much this past week, but I'm diving back into The Colette Sewing Handbook.  I started a Meringue skirt last year and I want to either finish or redo it this week. 

Anticipating:  Work, funny enough.  I was uber meticulous about my lesson planning for this coming week, so I'm curious to see if my class will run differently.

So Bloggy Friends, how did your week go?  Got anything awesome planned for this one, sewing or otherwise?  I'm all ears!

2 comments:

  1. You really are on fire with the sewing lately. Love the sneak print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been productive! The black skirt looks like a very useful addition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...