Sunday, January 20, 2013

Currently: 01/20/13

Tired:  Of all this snow.  Really, I'm not a fan of winter in general.  I've been trying to take pictures of last week's projects but the weather is planning against me.  I'll get it done this week, even if I have to stand in front of my closets with terrible lighting. :le sigh:


Planning:  ANOTHER LEOPARD PRINT GARMENT!  Are you shocked?  I recently saw this pattern made up in the cutest fox fabric and I had to have one too.  I love bows, the bigger the better.  Seriously though, it's bigger than her face.  I'm not so sure about the fabric though, it's challis (which the pattern calls for) but it's suuuuuper drapy.  I'm not sure how to bow will hold up.  Also, I'm pretty sure I need to sew up this suit...in leopard print.  It's totally a wardrobe basic, right?  I thought so.

Sweating:  Amigos, I am shrinking like crazy.  I've lost a handful of inches from all over my body.  I haven't sewn anything fitted so it hasn't been a big deal, but it's making me want to stick to knits rather than wovens.  Worst (and best) case scenario, I can always take it in.

Enjoying:  No work on Monday.  Three day weekends for the win.  I plan on tidying up the sewing room and getting all the prep work done for the V2154.  Maybe I'll harass the Hubster into taking some photos since he will be home too.


Any of you guys have Monday off?  Watcha sewing?  Tell me, tell me, tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...