Sunday, April 21, 2013

Currently: 04/21/13

Getting my Shit Together:  Geez, I'm starting to realize who cyclical I am.

The Good Times:  Up at 6:00am to work out, meals planned and prepped for the week, a spotless and organized house, lesson plans for work done a month early, and sewing freaking 5 garments in one month!  This is Super Awesome Domestic Goddess Me.

The Bad times: No exercise to speak of, take out for dinner multiple times a week, making shit up as I go along at work, no sewing or blogging at all, and let's not even discuss the status of the house.  We'll call this Zero Motivation Me.

I'm working on finding balance.  Being SADGM is exhausting and after awhile I lapse back into ZMM.  Sometimes I'll snap out of it quickly, but sometimes it takes months.  I've been ZMM since the end of February, and I'm just now getting it together again.

SO EXCITED:  As of today, there are exactly 64 days unitl we move back to the States.  It is going to be amazing.  Family.  All our favorite food.  BUYING A MOTHER F-ING HOME!!!!  I hate moving, it makes me crazy like nothing else, but I'm not even bothered because we are moving HOME!!!  I can't wait for this next chapter in our lives.  I've already got Pinterest boards dedicated to decorating the different rooms. :) :) :)

Planning:  I've got a sewing project in the works.  I even figured out how to make a planning collage.  I'll be back with it soon.  It's leopard print. :)

Happy:  That spring is finally here.  I spend an hour laying on the ground, watching the clouds, and listening to inspiring music.  Getting outside definitely helps my mental well being.  The Hubster thinks I have seasonal depression.  It makes sense.  I spend hours in the dirt, gardening, talking to my plants, breathing fresh air during the summer.  Only to have to coop myself up for months during the winter.  No wonder I lose my shit every November.

But I'm happy now.  The Hubster and I went to the farmer's market this weekend, followed by a hot chocolate and pastry date.  We're planting radishes in the classroom this week, going on nature walks to see how many different colored flowers we can find, and counting baby bunnies.


About as much of The Hubster will allow me to post of the internet. :)

A rainbow of cheerfulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...