Monday, July 8, 2013

In Which Our Heroine Returns to America!

Oh Bloggy Friends, I am so happy to be home!  It's been a whirlwind of family, celebration, house hunting, and food.  So. Much. Food. 



A couple healthy eats to balance all the indulgences.  Also, I'm convinced my new iphone has turned me into a professional photographer.  Or, ya know, the Instagram.

Everything is better with butter!

It's a salad, so it's healthy.  Promise.

Red Velvet Cake and Cheesecake made a delicious baby. 

The Hubster and I have been eating these for 9 years.  9 years!?  I don't know how that happened.


The Hubster and I celebrated our 4th anniversary last week.  Our gift to each other?  A HOUSE!!!  That's right, the sellers accepted our offer and we signed the contract for our home on our anniversary.  Best present ever!!!  I've been in hardcore nesting mood since then; picking out paint swatches and browsing for new furniture.

What's up, fabulous house colors?

Things have been super busy and exciting, but not to worry.  I'm making sure to get in some "me time."


Yesterday I finally made it to Joann Fabrics.  I picked up a few patterns and some yardage to make place mats for THE NEW HOUSE!  Woooooo, new house!  Can you tell I'm excited yet? :)

Hello beautiful $1 pattern sales!

 So that's the update, Bloggy Friends!  I'm back and happy as a clam about it.  I've got a ton of home dec and renovation projects planned.  Now, to convince the Hubster to let me paint a wall animal print....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...